Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?

Go down 
+4
Flash
Thanatos
Taijin Artias
Chris72ball
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 am

Kinger556 wrote:
It dosent matter if he's weak, that can be changed with rewarding him w/ sp's or something, knowing how to rp is MUCH more important

If the admins would give him a load of SP, it would be unfair compared to the others, since he was weak, won a battle because he could RP well and is now super strong.
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 am

But if theirs a 13 year old, bad-rper whos super strong just from spar whoring thats better then a good rper who's not that strong? Also, if someone won a tourney to become the dojo master in full rp, then i think he should be rewarded anyway just because he can rp better then most of the people their, even the guy whgo cam in 2nd place should be rewarded if their was alot of people he beat
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 am

Point is, you can't battle if it's pure RP, because you can't decide a winner due to no one using verbs. And a Dojo Master needs to teach people, so it would be logic if he was strong.
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:55 am

Strength means sh*t compared to if the other person can RP well. The dojo master should just get rewrded after he won his full RP battle, so now he is a good rper AND strong at the same time
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

Kinger556 wrote:
Strength means sh*t compared to if the other person can RP well. The dojo master should just get rewrded after he won his full RP battle, so now he is a good rper AND strong at the same time

That's my damn point, he should be STRONG to become the Dojo Master.
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am

I think you miss understood...im saying that if someone who is strong
stat-wise fights a person who is a good rper in full rp who do you think would win?
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 am

Kinger556 wrote:
I think you miss understood...im saying that if someone who is strong
stat-wise fights a person who is a good rper in full rp who do you think would win?

The stronger one, because if he actually was a good and had full rp, he would not attack verb, and he would not win, due the fact he is a good RPer knowing that the other guy is stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 am

omfg, if their someone who spar whored, gained great stats and cant rp for sh*t fought a FULL rp battle with a good rper, and when I say FULL i mean 100% FULL
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 am

Kinger556 wrote:
omfg, if their someone who spar whored, gained great stats and cant rp for sh*t fought a FULL rp battle with a good rper, and when I say FULL i mean 100% FULL

Yes, but his stats are stronger, so he RPs a stronger person too. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 am

But what if he sucks at rping and only got that strong from spar whoring
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 am

Kinger556 wrote:
But what if he sucks at rping and only got that strong from spar whoring

Before I tell you that, I'd like to point out one thing. If a battle if fully 100% RP, there can't be a winner. How do you lose HP from that? A Dojo Master must be strong, due to him teaching students, there is no becoming stronger if everything is 100% RP.
And now to your question, if he sucks at RPing, he won't bother to do the 3 line RP in the tournament, and thus not being allowed to enter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 am

1: HP = beating the other guy at RP

2: admins can give the best rper SP to compensate

3: anyone and I mean ANYONE can do a 3-line rp easy, even someone brand new to rp can pull some thing out, It really isent that hard
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 am

Kinger556 wrote:

3: anyone and I mean ANYONE can do a 3-line rp easy, even someone brand new to rp can pull some thing out, It really isent that hard

It might not be that good, but it's still RP.
Back to top Go down
Kinger556
Kinger556

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 am

1: what?, lol

2: I just want good rpers to get ranks instead of people who cant rp and get the rank just because they spar whore
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 am

So far I know, there are not really bad RPers on this game, unless you see good under ''[name] takes a seat'', ''[name] stands up'', ''[name] walks'' etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 am

When I get the chance, I'm going to talk to Michi-mich(Allsmiles) about the ranks. I'll basically just be asking if I can do the tryouts and such so this crap doesn't happen again. Edit the age, reward a heavy amount of SPs and the like. If I'm given permission to do this, there wouldn't be -any- verbing involved during the tryouts. It'd all be based on how well you RP.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Citizen
Citizen
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Thanatos wrote:
When I get the chance, I'm going to talk to Michi-mich(Allsmiles) about the ranks. I'll basically just be asking if I can do the tryouts and such so this crap doesn't happen again. Edit the age, reward a heavy amount of SPs and the like. If I'm given permission to do this, there wouldn't be -any- verbing involved during the tryouts. It'd all be based on how well you RP.
I love you.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 pm

I feel complimented xDDD. Well, it's taken care of. Shogun will still be selected through elections, but the person's age will be edited if he/she were to win the election.(So it's best if he/she RPs being an adult no matter what--even before the election is over.) How ever, I've gotten permission from Michi-mich to do the tryouts from now on.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Citizen
Citizen
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanatos wrote:
I feel complimented xDDD. Well, it's taken care of. Shogun will still be selected through elections, but the person's age will be edited if he/she were to win the election.(So it's best if he/she RPs being an adult no matter what--even before the election is over.) How ever, I've gotten permission from Michi-mich to do the tryouts from now on.
That's great news!
Sadly there's no good roleplay games on BYOND while CIE is down, but I'll be sure to keep looking around so I can get some added practice in to not keep myself rusted while it's down for a couple more days!
Back to top Go down
Dankai
Dankai

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Admins could just use rp spy and reward peoples rps, then the better rpers would be stronger.. not to mention giving people more incentive to actually rp instead of just grinding for stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?   Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children on Steroids? What the hell are you people on?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2