Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Places, Housing, Combat, etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eiry

PostSubject: Places, Housing, Combat, etc.   Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 am

Well some suggestions I have to bring for Ikou Era Classic:

More places to enjoy!
Right now it's pretty dull to just sit in a room all the time. And for example, when I want to hang out with friends (in chat), the only place I could think of is the ramen shop, and the place near it with the guitar-playing people. Otherwise, every other place is just mainly houses and rooms!

We could use hotsprings, different types of restarautns, exotic places, camping, schools, beautiful outdoors, oceans, animal habitats, etc.
Right now, it's more around houses, dojos, and 1 restaraunt...

Combat!
Well right now from where I see it... there is a strong group and a weak group.

But could the combat be somewhat more balanced? I remembered when I was roleplaying an intense fight among other people... and things weren't so intense once the person gets knocked out in a few seconds.

Like everyone was doing a lot of damage, but had little health to withstand it. So the fights kind of end pretty quick when people have super strong damage but low health

More social systems!
I hope to get people more involved in Ikou! Not just talking and roleplaying, but build a system and building up the economy!

We could have transporation, done by players such as boats, and wagons to carry them!

We could have owners of restaraunts, stores, and such to build up the economy and give people something to do!

Put in some actions for the characters as well, like dancing, hugging, sleeping, etc.

An actual time or holidays, by putting in fireworks, dragon costumes, other costumes, etc.

More clothing! To express what we where and who we are.

Even pets would be nice, and maybe players could be pets as well... such as taming a lion, riding on it, and fighting alongside it.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

PostSubject: Re: Places, Housing, Combat, etc.   Places, Housing, Combat, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am

Greetings. To be franc, this hasn´t been the first time most of this suggestions inside your post haven´t been asked, though it´s a good reminder. Housing, economy, jobs and wagons where being developed before certain circunstances were given and the staff split away. Im sure whoever of the three main members who had brought this back might be assisting on it. Also, pets sounds like a good addition Smile.
Back to top Go down

Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Page 1 of 1