Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
The Shogun of Edo Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

The Shogun of Edo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Samurai
Anonymous Samurai

The Shogun of Edo Empty
PostSubject: The Shogun of Edo   The Shogun of Edo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am

Who here is actually...content with the shogun that is running Edo? Do you like the rules that she gives out to the people of Edo? You have to have a permit to carry a weapon and you have to ask her to become a blacksmith and no sparring on the streets? If you break any of those rules there will be consequences but still...It's a game and shouldn't be full of bullshit that restrains players of fun. Most people don't play Ikou Era because of this sole reason. So if anyone else would be willing to run for Shogun then I would gladly vote for you, or hell maybe I could become the shogun. If you agree with this shogun then you're either working for her, have a permit from her, or you "are" her. If you don't then PM me and join my rebellion.
Back to top Go down

The Shogun of Edo
Page 1 of 1