Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Hosting of Ikou Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Hosting of Ikou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Samurai
Anonymous Samurai

Hosting of Ikou Empty
PostSubject: Hosting of Ikou   Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Yeah i think you already know what I'm going to say. You've brought up the game just for a little while then put it back down again, almost like teasing us. It's been almost about a year since the game was played by more than like 10 players. If you could host it to tease us you could host it to entertain us. I dunno what the reason is for not hosting the game but if you're doing some huge update we don't know about you could keep the game up while updating and updates usually don't take 365 days.
This game really had a lot of potential, and there are many who would agree with me. If it's the community that pissed you off or something due to non-rp players, well know that the RP players like me take them out.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

Hosting of Ikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosting of Ikou   Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 am

Sorry to disagree with the last part. But non-rps won´t seize to exist soon and i hardly think it will be by the hands of Rpers. Out of that, despite the games comes on an off, im just glad this is being taken up again. I feel a deep nostalgia. Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Misuke
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
Misuke

IC Profile
IC Name: Kame, Misuke

Hosting of Ikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosting of Ikou   Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am

I'm quite happy to see that there still is quite a demand to see this game back on BYOND. Despite my busy work-schedule I have begun development again, and have a server being hosted by an associate that I've known for some time.

If ever there is a need for something Ikou related, I will try my very best to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://ikou.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hosting of Ikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosting of Ikou   Hosting of Ikou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosting of Ikou
Page 1 of 1