Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character

Go down 
5 posters

Should Ikaribird be delt with, and if yes, how?
Yes, he should - Ban.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_lcap40%Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes, he should - His character deleted
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_lcap0%Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, he should -A thorough investigation on his character.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_lcap60%Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No.
Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_lcap0%Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Susoria

PostSubject: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 pm

As we are all aware, Ikou era has been up for a consistent wipe for close to a week , going onto its second week, and Ikaribird had shown up with his character on day 3 of the wipe with a rank 18 style.

claiming said style was taught to him by another character, and that the style started at rank 9, which would require a style to be rank around rank 14-15, this is nearly impossible for such an early time in the wipe unless there was serious powergaming.

Sora is also not online most of the time, and admins have discovered he only has around 40ish stat points at most, yet he is literally unkillable by any sort of legit means.

Now, I know several players have been discontent with this, how a player this powerful has shown up in such a early time in the wipe, especially with how little they are actually logged in.

So everyone.

how should we deal with this issue?
Back to top Go down
Susoria

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

I personally think his character is blantantly abused, there is no doubt about it, he is abusing something, or cheating somehow, and it must be dealt with immediatly, it doesn't matter how hes doing it anymore, its a matter of that its unfair to the oter players, and he should be banned, simply from observations and the proof we have gathered from such.
Back to top Go down
loran77772

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

I agree that something is incredibly suspicious. However, the problem for the most part has been lack of information. He's incredibly powerful in a short period of time because of ten people he claims to have helped him, when he has logged on seldomly. Not to mention the fact that he's grown mysteriously stronger by the day.

I am completely certain that if he had been logging on constantly enough to even powergame up, I or another admin would have seen his name before, because we check people constantly. His RPs? Never been in the logs it seems, and while our logs are somewhat bugged, if he was a constant RPer than at least one of his previous RPs would have shown. The thing that concerns me the most is the complete lack of evidence of HOW he gained things. RPers can give it, and so can others.

But I love the convenience of it all. His story is that all of the characters involved trained outside of the city, and as a final test they had a "Last Man Standing" battle for survival. No one has come forward about this, though, and we would have noticed ten players that were online but no where to be found in town, as we constantly monitor all players. Even if they did come forward, they can't be assured as not just being people that IkariBird coaxed into lying, as all of them died except for him. That's far too convenient to me, and far too suspicious, nevermind the other suspicious things involved.

This isn't to say he's lying, but I'm highly doubtful that he's been completely honest. If he's a legitimate player, he should have no problem with being investigated. If he admits to abuse or allows us to investigate, and we find something, we should simply delete the character. If he blatantly lies to us, he should be hostbanned. If he's clean, we leave him alone. It's a simply solution, and there's no reason not to comply.
Back to top Go down
firebird496

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 am

Well my opinion on this is that he should be investigated, the other two would just be admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:20 am

Im not sure whoever is this Ikaribird, or if this matter has been dealt with. From my point of view banning with lack of proof is not only unfair but bias if theres certain grudge from not being able to defeat such said player. On the other hand, Lying or hiding that act is wrong.

Banned or not it must be obvius more than one person knows this and rather with trying to bann him, the most convinient solution is trying to investigate on previous issues concerning OPness in previous times.

If my memory doesn´t fail, there where people who once took alot of advantage from dummies and gained incredible ammounts of sp. If you take as fact that the NPC drops yen, then if two or more teams against one theres much chances to defeat it. Another possible method is remaking in alts which has been previously done aswell to hand in the money to the main key.

I repeat, im not aware of how the game is working right now, but as far as i know, those were issues that weren´t solved.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm

We'll see to it, investigation will follow but I think it's just a case of sparwhoring, which isn't entirely against the rules, but it's still a dick move.

slash124cool wrote:

If my memory doesn´t fail, there where people who once took alot of advantage from dummies and gained incredible ammounts of sp.

I think you're referring to me last year, I was the shogunate and told all my guards to just spam the dummies for training, in the end, my personal bodyguard knocked five people out in a few seconds. It was fun, but it shouldn't be so easy. Then again, it depends on the shogunate in that case.
Back to top Go down
slash124cool
Vagrant
Vagrant
slash124cool

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm

this just means theres still a flaw in the battle system though, constantly training isn´t giving any type of penalty´s. Perhaps having injuries that weaken when fighting, that can go from just scratches to bleeding or even cuts when referring to sharp weapons, which would also lead to using training equipment instead of dangerous weapons for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character   Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition about Ikaribird and his supsicious character
Page 1 of 1