Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Hunger is a bit too much Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Hunger is a bit too much

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yolero

PostSubject: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:20 am

Hunger needs to be toned down a bit more, it seems that the villagers get hungry to fast, so the person who is a fisherman or cook is always busy. Not that it's a bad thing for them, but alot of money is wasted on food, and these characters seem to eat more times in a day than the real person ...xD
Back to top Go down
Pwnchigo

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:07 pm

2nded.
Back to top Go down
Yolero

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Hunger is way too draining, it keeps people having to buy food every hour, or every 30 minutes, and constantly, you have to worry about eating. I think hunger should take about a day, or twelve hours to kill you from starvation, but 1 or 2 hours? That's just ridiculous, so when a fisherman isn't online, everyone starves and starts dying, currently. So the current hunger needs to be lessened dramatically, then it will probably mean fishermen get less money, but you'd have to worry less about eating all the time, and you could probably AFk without coming back dead from starving.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

You forgot the part where you mass created just to get a fishing rod.

But I suppose I should agree, but remember the IRL times compared to the in-game times;
12 hours = 1 year
1 hour = 1 month
30 minutes = one day
Back to top Go down
Yolero

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:10 am

I actually had the time frame in game in mind, but people need breaks, sleep, and to get off the computer, so they can't keep fishing and supplying people all the time with food. So hunger would have to be toned down still, even though we're trying to simulate Japanese life in these times.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile
IC Name: Phoe Baraoh

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:38 am

Yeah, it's probably going to happen.
Back to top Go down
CloudEnvy
Wanderer
Wanderer
CloudEnvy

IC Profile
IC Name: Azumei, Aster

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:17 am

Martienader2 wrote:

But I suppose I should agree, but remember the IRL times compared to the in-game times;
12 hours = 1 year
1 hour = 1 month
30 minutes = one day

That doesn't make sense. The only big issue with RP is people can't be on 24/7 so in-game time is pretty much lost, but can be filled with small role-plays or being brought "up to speed" OOCly about things that happened ICly that should be common knowledge.

But 30 minutes = 1 day then 1 hour = 1 month doesn't make sense. Then you have the value for one day set very long then the rest of the days would be one digit minute values and nothing could get RPly done.

Although setting a time-frame isn't bad or at least reminding people that there is a sense of time would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:40 pm

CloudEnvy wrote:
Martienader2 wrote:

12 hours = 1 year
1 hour = 1 month
30 minutes = one day

That doesn't make sense. The only big issue with RP is people can't be on 24/7 so in-game time is pretty much lost, but can be filled with small role-plays or being brought "up to speed" OOCly about things that happened ICly that should be common knowledge.

But 30 minutes = 1 day then 1 hour = 1 month doesn't make sense. Then you have the value for one day set very long then the rest of the days would be one digit minute values and nothing could get RPly done.

Although setting a time-frame isn't bad or at least reminding people that there is a sense of time would be nice.

I know, it was more an example of the in-game time compared to hunger, and besides that, I totally screwed up my maths there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile
IC Name: Phoe Baraoh

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Whatever the case....Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger is a bit too much   Hunger is a bit too much Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger is a bit too much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikou Era :: Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: