Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
Taijin's Suggestions :D Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

Taijin's Suggestions :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taijin Artias
Taijin Artias

PostSubject: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:20 am

Events!!!

Just like how the show briefly covered events going on during that timeframe, why not do the same? You con reinact the final showdown between the samurai and the new government for instance!

Also I want to be a street merchant that sells sushi. I drew the stand, but it's not very good, but It's ok for a basic idea on how the stand might look.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/190/1/1/Taijin__s_stand_by_TaijinIam.jpg

Also, is it possible to make other weapons besides swords? Like tonfas, and throwable weapons!

And option to choose your age when creating your character. So we'll have some adults in this world.

might add more to this later...^^ cheers

Last edited by Taijin Artias on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

PostSubject: Re: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 am

You know, there are spears and claws in the game too, they will probably be smith-able as well.
And about the stand, there are already stands in the game. And I don't really get the event one?
Back to top Go down
Taijin Artias
Taijin Artias

PostSubject: Re: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 am

basically about the event suggestion what I mean is like, maybe having events from time to time that are centered on a certain event in history that was going on at that current period of time. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Misuke
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
Misuke

IC Profile
IC Name: Kame, Misuke

PostSubject: Re: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 am

Taijin Artias wrote:
basically about the event suggestion what I mean is like, maybe having events from time to time that are centered on a certain event in history that was going on at that current period of time. Exclamation
We do do that, and when it is happening, we post the status of the world in the login message.
Back to top Go down
https://ikou.rpg-board.net
Taijin Artias
Taijin Artias

PostSubject: Re: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:06 am

Misuke wrote:
Taijin Artias wrote:
We do do that, and when it is happening, we post the status of the world in the login message.

oh cool! ..now about that sushi stand... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijin's Suggestions :D   Taijin's Suggestions :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taijin's Suggestions :D
Page 1 of 1