Ikou Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
IE Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Gallery
A idea of mines. Empty
Let's see how long this lasts.
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke
Hey all!

Been a while since I bothered posting here, since there was absolutely nothing I could do to revive the game from the state in which it was left. That has since changed, and I now have access to the means to better the game, and bring it to the state in which it was originally meant to be played.

I do hope regulars and newbies alike welcome the changes I plan to bring, and continue to …

Comments: 0
Ikou Era Apology
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am by AllSmiles
Hello, faithful Ikou Era players. I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Let's see how long this lasts.
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am by Misuke

» Hosting of Ikou
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:27 am by Misuke

» Places, Housing, Combat, etc.
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 am by slash124cool

» What the phock
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 am by arato

» Suggestions
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am by Anonymous Samurai

» The Shogun of Edo
A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 am by Anonymous Samurai

A idea of mines.

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Tsuna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Tsuna

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 am

Hey. I had a idea about having off springs at age 18+. This helps characters not remaking just to be a kid. There would be a password required for being the new born off spring. That's all. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile
IC Name: Phoe Baraoh

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm

I like the idea of offsprings, but not the password. You can't choose your kid. Although, there should be some sort of limit. Perhaps only people who are ICly granted "able to become an offspring" or such. It would help prevent against noobs, and also give much more freedom.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Wait, you basically mean that you can reset your age if you're 18 years old?
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile
IC Name: Kasuki

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Martienader2 wrote:
Wait, you basically mean that you can reset your age if you're 18 years old?
No. Offspring. BABIES.
Back to top Go down
Martienader2
Vagrant
Vagrant
Martienader2

IC Profile
IC Name: [ADM] Martienader

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I know that, but how would they work? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Chris72ball
Monk Elder
Monk Elder
Chris72ball

IC Profile
IC Name: Kasuki

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Tsuna wrote:
Hey. I had a idea about having off springs at age 18+. This helps characters not remaking just to be a kid. There would be a password required for being the new born off spring. That's all. Thanks for reading.
Wait what? You're saying you want to make people be your kids to avoid people remaking to be a kid?
Dude. You've just owned your own theory.
Back to top Go down
Misuke
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
Misuke

IC Profile
IC Name: Kame, Misuke

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 am

First off, don't go around thinking you're the first to come up with this idea, we've been playing with the idea for quite some time now, and it has been shot down for multiple reasons.

If it were to be added, anyone would be able to make into your child, so long as they had a seperate IP & differant key than the parents.

Password locks seem idiotic, unless it's the kind of thing where it's always the same password so that only Admin given persons can make into someone's child. But even in this instance, it seems idiotic, and unneccisary.

Should we ever decide to add this, it will be very open, and hopefully, "unique" from any other systems on byond.
Back to top Go down
https://ikou.rpg-board.net
GhostFrequency

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 am

dragonball generations has a good example of how a offspring system can work, just take off the password and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

No..Dragonball Generations' child system is terrible.
Back to top Go down
GhostFrequency

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 am

I didn't say you had to follow their design exactly. It was just an example of an offspring system that works.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Guardsman
Guardsman
Phoenix

IC Profile

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Generations has an Offspring system where you can only have ONE child, and it is password locked, so only people that actually know the password can join. It really defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
GhostFrequency

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 am

That's not how it used to be when i played generations. You had three child slots per character. They were password locked, but that was to keep noobs from choosing your children and having them die before they even grew up, or had a chance to RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A idea of mines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A idea of mines.   A idea of mines. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A idea of mines.
Page 1 of 1